ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL 2014)
International Conference on Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries (TPDL 2014)
Digital Libraries 2014 is the conjoined conference for both the ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries and the Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries Conference series. The conference will bring together both communities in a single event to cover the latest research in digital libraries.
The conference marks the 18th event in the TPDL conference series, and the 14th of JCDL. The health and vigor of both communities will be combined in this year’s joint program.
The program will include:
- Tutorial 1: Digging into Parliamentary Data
- Tutorial 2: Mappings, Application profiles and Extensions for cross-domain metadata in the Europeana context and beyond
- Tutorial 3: From Preserving Data to Preserving Research; Curation of Process and Context
- Tutorial 4: Building Digital Library Collections with Greenstone 3
- Tutorial 5: Tools and Techniques for Revisiting Online Scholarly Content
- Tutorial 6: Introduction to Digital Libraries
- W1: Second Workshop on Linking and Contextualizing Publications and Datasets – “Growing a Global Data Publishing Culture”
- W2: 3rd International Workshop on Mining Scientific Publications
- W3: Knowledge Maps and Information Retrieval (KMIR)
- W4: The Search Is Over! Exploring Cultural Collections with Visualization
- W5: Digital Preservation Sustainability on the EU Policy Level
- W6: 4th International Workshop on Semantic Digital Archives (SDA)
- W7: METS Now, and Then… Discussions of Current and Future Data Models
- W8: CRMEX 2014, 2nd Workshop on Practical Experiences with CIDOC CRM and its Extensions
- W9: Digital Libraries for Musicology DLfM 2014)
- W10: Applying Digital Forensics to Preserving the Past: Current Activities and Future Possibilities
- W11: Networked Knowledge Organization Systems (NKOS)
and a Doctoral Consortium.
For more details and to view final program visit the conference website